Universal Free School Meals
From September 2014 every child in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be entitled by law to be offered a free school meal. There will not be an option for the school to provide sandwiches, so if you do not wish your child to have a hot meal, you may opt to bring in a packed lunch from home. Please note that you must opt for either packed lunches or school dinners. For administrative reasons your child cannot switch between the two during the week. Should you wish to change please give the office a week's notice in writing. A sample menu is available from the office if you wish to see it.
Free School Meals
If you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals, please complete the application form below - it needs only to be completed once for this school. Another form will only need to be completed if circumstances change i.e. if your surname or if your child/(ren)’s parent/carer changes. Additional siblings joining the school can be added to the original signed form. However, you are still responsible for informing the school immediately if you stop receiving qualifying benefits that would entitle your children to receive a Free School Meal.
To make sure that Surrey County Council and Government Data Protection guidelines are adhered to, you must sign the form giving permission for the school to use the personal details provided to verify the claim, so you no longer need to provide proof of eligibility.
The school Milk Scheme
Our school provides a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free for all under-fives and is subsidised for pupils aged five or older at about £15.00 a term.
Each pupil that registers with Cool milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk everyday, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom.
How to register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under five and is subsidised for children aged five or older. Simply register at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from our school.
My Child is under five
- Just register by Tuesday 5pm for your child's free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the friday before your child's fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time-if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
My Child is five or older
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after register you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay Tuesday 5pm for your child's milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.More information on milk is also available from the school.
Special Diet Request Form
Please fill in the below Special Diet request form if needed for your child. This form is to be used for medical, religious and ethical diet requests and not for general likes / dislikes.