Vision and Values
Achieving Together in God's Light
We are a vibrant, inclusive school with a Christian ethos flowing throughout the school day. We value the links with St Peter’s Church, our Diocese and the local community. Our central purpose is to provide an excellent all round education and promote an enjoyment of learning.
- We teach the Christian faith whilst encouraging respect and understanding of other beliefs and cultures.
- We foster a sense of self-esteem where each member of the community feels valued and respected and diversity is celebrated.
- We provide consistent boundaries and teach self-responsibility, resilience and independence whilst giving children the freedom to express and respect thoughts and feelings.
Love of Learning
- We encourage children to be life-long learners through teaching a broad and balanced creative curriculum within a stimulating, safe, happy and emotionally secure environment (both indoors and outdoors). We recognise that all children have gifts and talents and actively encourage, support and challenge every child to achieve and be the very best s/he can be.
- We encourage all members of the school community to participate fully and to have a voice in the school’s decision making processes. We value the relationship and communication between the school and wider community.